It’s always the right time to recognize what’s going well in your life and be grateful.
In no particular order, I’m thankful for:
- My wife, the most understanding women in the world, who supports me in all my passions, from toy collecting to photographing far away lands and scantily clad women.
- My employers and all the opportunities each of them has given me, from PacifiCare to Comarco to Insight to GameSpy/IGN to Kareo to Blizzard
- My friends and colleagues, for helping me have a social life, when my natural inclination would be to shy away from social interactions.
- My children, while you frequently annoy the shit out of me, I love you more than you’ll ever realize and I cherish the time we get to spend together on the weekends, (doing things I like).
- Sarah, for fighting her fight, and simply being alive every morning when I wake up and check on her.
- My remaining health. While I’ve got some issues right now and walking is tough and I’ve broken my shoulder and back, I have to realize, it could be a lot worse.
- Spongebob Squarepants. You keep it up buddy.